Book Manager for the Windows® operating system is the second-generation stablemate to the original character based Book Manager application.
Book Manager offers seamless integration to common desktop applications and we believe provides the complete business administration system for booksellers; it is a flexible and powerful solution in a native Microsoft environment.
Book Manager does not just offer to save you time and money but gives you the opportunity to enhance profitability and turnover through active marketing, knowledge of customers buying history, automation of routine task and provides our clients with a strategic edge over other competitors.
Book Manager can be tailored to suit requirements and is developed and supported by the original software authors.
The application incorporates the following functionality:
For more information please contact us.
- Customer, Supplier, Agents and Contact Management
- Stock Control and Management
- Sales Order Processing - Mail Order, Retail and Trade
- Purchasing, Good In and Supplier Returns
- Marketing - Campaigns, Mailings and Promotions
- Catalogue Production
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Business Reports
- Nielsen BookData Interface
- Sage Interface